• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: Tsianfan Display Rack Shelf
  • Model Number: Px014
  • Material: aluminum, aluminum
  • Size: Customized
  • Name: Draw-bar lock-up aluminum stone samples display suitcase for traveling
  • Type: quartz stone sample case
  • Usage: exhibition,showing shop, chain store, promotion
  • Dimension: customized
  • Capacity: customized
  • Color: black,white,grey.etc
  • Logo: welcome
  • Exported country: all over the world
  • MOQ: 200 pcs

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate.
Draw-bar lock-up aluminum stone samples display suitcase for traveling
- PX014

Product Name

Draw-bar lock-up aluminum stone samples display suitcase for traveling

Dimenison

CUSTOMIZED

CapacityFlexiable
Color White,black,silver,etc
Materia Strong ALUMINUM
Apply to Quartz Stone , Granite , Marble , Timber
Logo Print As per customer's request
Disassembly Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment
Packaging & Shipping
Sample Time 7-10 Working days
Delivery Time20-25 Working days
Price TermsFOB, CIF....
Payment TermsT/T
Packing Detail Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate

OUR MANUFACTURE PLANT

Purchase process

Contact Us

Company Information

FAQ

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

A: Yes,of course.

3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

1.your sample size for each rack;

2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

3.hom many racks do you need;

4.rack color you like;

5.need logo printed or not.

4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

5.Q: What is the MOQ?

A: Based on the design.

6.Q: What is the payment term?

A: T/T , Paypal

Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

7.Q:What is the delivery time?

A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

We welcome your inquiry!

If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland)
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
1 Transactions 2,000+
The supplier’s transactions conducted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $69,000
Learn More